Herbs Of Gold Digest-Zymes 60 Tablets
Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes contains 6 vegetarian-friendly digestive enzymes to support healthy digestion.
- Vegetarian-friendly enzymes
- With Gentian
- Aids digestion
- Digest-Zymes assists the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose. It contains microbial-derived enzymes amylase, protease, tilactase (lactase) and cellulose.
- Digest-Zymes contains enzymes that are highly stable and active throughout a wide pH range. This makes them more active and functional for a longer distance through the digestive tract when compared to pancreatic enzymes.
- Digest-Zymes contains protease to assist the digestion of proteins.
- Digest-Zymes contains amylase to assist the digestion of carbohydrates and cellulose in helping break down fibre.
- Digest-Zymes contains lipase to assist the digestion of fats.
- Digest-Zymes contains bromelains, proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapples, to assist the digestion of protein.
- Digest-Zymes contains lactase to assist the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
- Digest-Zymes contains Gentian, a herb traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a bitter tonic and relieves indigestion symptoms, including abdominal pain, bloating, and feelings of fullness.
- Gentian is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to improve digestive weakness, promote bile flow from the gall bladder and support healthy digestive function.
Each capsule contains:
|Amylase||10 thousand DUAA|
|Tilactase (Lactase)||1.5 thousand|
|Bromelains||1.5 million PU|
|Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root extract Equiv. to dry||600mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Adults and children over 12 years -Take 1 capsule, three times a day, before each meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years -Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
It may contain benzoates.