Herbs Of Gold Children’s Cold Care 100ml
Herbs of Gold Children’s Cold Care is a delicious blackcurrant flavoured liquid formulated with Elderberry, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve common colds and flu symptoms.
- With Elderberry, Echinacea & Olive leaf
- Delicious blackcurrant flavour
- Naturally sweetened
- Children’s Cold Care contains Elderberry, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds, including mild upper respiratory tract congestion and cough.
- Elderberry is used traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of sore throat.
- Echinacea supports the immune system to fight illness and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild upper respiratory tract infections and common colds and flu.
- Elderberry and Echinacea are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever.
- Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf is naturally sweetened with Stevia and is suitable for children two years and older.
- For maximum benefit, start taking at the onset of cold & flu symptoms.
Each 5mL contains:
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) fruit juice extract 167mg|
|derived from fresh fruit||2g|
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract 39.4mg|
|derived from fresh leaf||500mg|
|Echinacea Angustifolia (Echinacea) root extract 62.5mg|
|derived from the dry root||250mg|
Naturally sweetened with Stevia in a glycerol base.
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Shake well before use. It may be taken in water or juice.
Children 2-4 years– Take 5mL twice daily.
Children 5-8 years – Take 7.5mL twice daily.
Children 9-12 years – Take 10mL twice daily.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice. Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.