Candida & fungal relief
Herbs of Gold Candida Relief contain Pau d'arco inner stem bark, a herb with a long history of traditional use as a remedy in South America.
- Fungal infections
- Digestive disturbances
- Traditional remedy
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America as an anti-fungal to relieve the symptoms of candida.
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America for the relief of fungal and bacterial infections.
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America for the relief of digestive disturbances.
- Pau d'arco has a long history of use as a herbal remedy in South America.
- Candida Relief assists in the maintenance of wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
|Handroanthus impetiginosus (Pau d’arco) inner stem bark extract equiv. to dry||1g|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years– Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.