- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
Herbs Of Gold Baby Probiotic 12 Billion 50g
Supports digestive health in infants
Herbs of Gold Baby Probiotic 12 Billion is an unflavoured powder formulated to support beneficial flora and digestive system health in infants.
- It contains 11 probiotic strains.
- Unflavored powder
- Room stable
- Baby Probiotic 12 Billion contains 11 different probiotic strains to help restore beneficial bowel flora in infants.
- Baby Probiotic 12 Billion provides beneficial bacteria that survive stomach acid pH and adhere to the intestinal mucosa.
- Baby Probiotic 12 Billion supports beneficial bacteria adherence to the intestinal mucosa and gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health in infants.
- Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and colonisation in the intestines. Baby Probiotic 12 Billion supports immune system health and helps maintain beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use.
- Baby Probiotic 12 Billion is a dairy and gluten-free formula that is room stable and does not require refrigeration.
Each 1g serving contains:
|Lactobacillus paracasei (FloraFIT® Lpc-37)||4 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG)||3 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT® Bl-04)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU® HN001)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (HOWARU® HN019)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (FloraFIT® Bb-03)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT® Bb-12)||500 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (FloraFIT® Lr-32)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (FloraFIT® Bb-06)||400 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis (FloraFIT® Bi-26)||400 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (FloraFIT® Bl-05)||200 million CFU|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.|
Infants 0-2 years – Mix 1g (one level scoop) into breastmilk or water, once daily, or as directed by your health professional. Scoop included.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. Vitamins and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.