Assists metabolism of fats
Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine contains 500mg of carnitine, an amino acid that supports energy production and muscle performance.
- Fat metabolism
- Nerve health
- Brain health
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is a specific form of carnitine that has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine maintains brain and cognitive function and helps the synthesis of neurotransmitters, including acetylcholine.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports nerve conduction and nervous system health.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports muscle endurance and assists post exercise recovery.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine provides antioxidant activity to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports cardiovascular system health and sperm production and motility.
Each capsule contains:
|Acetyl levocarnitine hydrochloride (acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride)||500mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults - Take 2 capsules, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.