Grahams Natural Diabetic Foot Cream has been scientifically formulated with Clinically proven ingredients, specifically to complement and nurture diabetic skin.
The design process has included specific considerations of diabetic skin, including:
- Excluding humectant, sugars and polyols, that are already overly abundant and present.
- Excluding lubricant and structural lipids that are typically in excess.
- Includes lipids, emollients and potent antioxidants that are missing in diabetic skin.
Grahams Natural Diabetic Foot Cream is intended as a “daily use” cream to ensure care and maintenance of diabetic skin and ensure daily checking by people with diabetes of potential diabetic skin issues.
The cream is formulated to be easily applied, non-greasy. It provides penetrating moisture and a very soft, low friction powder-soft finish that helps prevent friction and physical stresses on the skin surface.
- Humectants: draw water from formulation to increase skin hydration: urea, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Hyaluronic acid and Lactic acid.
- Lubricating and Emollient oils and waxes: Help protect and support the structure and function of skin and help stimulate normal skin metabolism. Balance of essential and non-essential fatty acids from a range of botanical sources. Including castor seed oil, Medium-chain triglycerides, Isopropyl myristate, Linseed oil.
- Antioxidants: Diabetes affected skin has high lipid peroxidation levels and decreases antioxidant status (dry skin). Pomegranate, Nettle leaf, Calendula and red clover are used as antioxidants. This provides both lipid and water-soluble antioxidant activity.
- Biostatic: helps in reduction of bacterial reproduction of diabetic affected skin. Coconut oil, Benzyl alcohol, Lactic acid, Nettle, Chamomile and Red Clover extract.
Massage into unbroken skin each day, then dress in suitable socks and shoes.
Your doctor/ podiatrist will advise the most suitable regime for you. PATCH TEST BEFORE FIRST USE.
- Apply to clean, dry, intact skin of feet and ankles, including nails and between toes checking for changes—massage to stimulate circulation and address rough, dry spots before putting on proper socks and shoes.
- If you cannot reach your feet comfortably, use a long-handled, clean applicator (such as a soft plastic spatula) to apply carefully;
- You can also use a strategically placed mirror to examine the skin, toes and nails on your feet every day.
If you see any of the following - get medical treatment within 7 days.
- Broken skin between toes
- Foot shape changes
- Cracked skin
- Nail colour changes
If you see any of the following - get medical treatment that day.
- Unusual swelling
- Ingrown nail
- Bruising or cuts.
Always put socks and shoes on before walking. TAKE CARE this cream can make hard or wet surfaces slippery. Do not apply to broken skin or ulcerated areas.
Purified water, (eqv) Punica granatum fruit extract, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Urea, Cetyl alcohol, Medium-chain Triglycerides, Castor Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Virgin Linseed Oil, d-alpha-tocopherol, Carnauba Wax, White Beeswax, Sodium PCA, Hyaluronic acid, Betaine, Urtica dioica leaf extract, Matricaria chamomilla Flower extract, Trifolium pratense Flower extract, Dehydroacetic acid, Lactic acid, Benzyl alcohol.