- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
Fusion Health Sleep 60 Tablets
Natural sedative herbs are traditionally used to relieve insomnia and improve sleep quality.
Formulated according to traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) principles to address sleeplessness and insomnia by calming the Shen (mind and spirit), nourishing the Heart organ-meridian system and clearing senses.
Suitable for people who have difficulty falling asleep, wake easily during the night, or are disturbed by dreams or restlessness.
- Promotes deep, restful sleep without being habit-forming or causing daytime drowsiness.
- Includes herbs traditionally used to help relieve mild anxiety, nervous tension and irritability, significantly when interfering with sleep.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|For example, Ziziphus (Ziziphus jujubavarspinosa) seed 250mg, dry Equiv.||2.5g|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) herb 100mg, dry Equiv.||500mg|
|Poria (Wolfiporia cocos) mushroom 40mg, dry Equiv.||200mg|
|Albizia (Albizia julibrissin) stem bark 40mg, dry equiv.||200mg|
|Polygala (Polygala tenuifolia) root 40mg, dry equiv.||200mg|
|Biota (Biota Orientalis) seed 40mg, dry Equiv.||200mg|
|Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 30mg, dry equiv.||150mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Take 1-2 tablets one hour before bed.
Child 6–12yrs: Take ½–1 tablet one hour before bed.
Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
An extra dose may be taken early evening and/or during the night to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- Always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements during pregnancy.
- Other cautions and contraindications (when applicable).
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.