- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
Fusion Health Skin Tonic 60 Capsules
Herbs are traditionally used to cleanse, nourish, moisten and revitalise the skin, improving its texture and tone.
Fusion® Skin Tonic contains a synergistic blend of Chinese and Western herbs traditionally used to help relieve eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, hives and non-specific rashes, and promote the healing of cuts, scratches other minor wounds.
This formula revitalises the skin and improves its texture and tone via several mechanisms in Chinese medicine terms. For example, Fang Feng (also known as Wind Protector) and Tribulus dispel excess Wind and Dampness (to relieve itching and pain), and Dong Quai and Peony invigorate and nourish the Blood (which in turn nourishes the skin).
These and other Chinese herbs in Skin Tonic are supported by the Western herb Burdock, which is traditionally regarded as having beneficial effects on skin conditions by supporting detoxification, acting as a blood purifier, and eliminating metabolic wastes.
- A specially formulated blend of Chinese and Western herbs is traditionally used to address skin conditions and promote a healthy complexion.
- It improves the texture and tone of the skin and helps reduce dryness, redness, thickening, scaling and cracking.
- Suitable for use in a wide variety of dry, itchy, inflamed and/or scaly skin conditions, including eczema (dry or weeping), dermatitis, psoriasis, hives (urticaria) non-specific rashes.
- Strengthening the skin’s natural resistance to minor infections helps clear mild-to-moderate acne and minor boils.
- Promotes healing of scratches, cuts, abrasions and other minor wounds and sores.
- Suitable for men, women and children 6 years and over.
- Combines well with Fusion® Dermaheal cream, which helps relieve itchy skin conditions and promote healing.
- For the nutritional support of problem skin, combine Skin Tonic with Fusion® Zinc Advanced, which may assist in managing dermatitis, eczema and mild-to-moderate acne or Fusion® Hair, Skin & Nails, which provides nutrients that help maintain a healthy complexion and support skin repair and healing.
- For allergic skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis or hives, consider taking Fusion® Allergy in addition to Skin Tonic.
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Arctium lappa (Burdock)||root||500mg|
|Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai)||root||475mg|
|Paeonia lactiflora (White Peony)||root||475mg|
|Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Japanese Catnip)||leaf||400mg|
|Saposhnikovia divaricata (Fang Feng)||root||400mg|
|Fallopia multiora (Phytofol®)||root||325mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice)||root & stolon||150mg|
No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy, or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Take 2 capsules once or twice daily.
Child 6-12yrs: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily.
Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
Maintenance: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily.
An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- Always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements during pregnancy.
- Fallopia multiflora may harm the liver in some people. Use under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.