A convenient blend of eight scientifically supported probiotic strains to support digestion and immune health without requiring refrigeration.
- Specially formulated to provide optimal therapeutic benefit without needing refrigeration.
- Combines eight strains of ‘friendly bacteria, including FloraFIT®, Boulardii and clinically-tested HOWARU® strains
- A dairy-free formula containing bacterial strains specially selected for their proven ability to remain viable when exposed to stomach acid, bile salts and digestive enzymes
- Suitable for use during and after antibiotic therapy
- Promotes healthy bowel function, including helping to normalise the properties of the bowel movements and their transit time through the intestines
- It also helps relieve flatulence, bloating and digestive discomfort
- It can be taken before and during overseas travel to help reduce the risk of travellers’ diarrhoea and relieve its symptoms
- It helps maintain immune health and may reduce susceptibility to upper respiratory tract infections
- Supports healthy vaginal and urinary microflora
(per veggie capsule)
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (Bl-04, HOWARU®)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03, FloraFIT®)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05, FloraFIT®)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14, FloraFIT®)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11, FloraFIT®)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115, FloraFIT®)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32, FloraFIT®)||1 billion CFU|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii, BioOptima™)||1 billion CFU|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Adults & Children: Take 1 capsule daily.
Travel: Take 2 capsules once daily.
Children under 2 yrs: Take as professionally advised.
For children 2-6 yrs, capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with food.
An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.