Fusion Health Pain & Inflammation 30 Tablets
Natural relief from musculoskeletal aches and pains, including arthritis, headaches and period pain.
Fusion® Pain & Inflammation contains a synergistic blend of Chinese herbs traditionally used to disperse Wind-Damp, alleviate painful obstructions (for example, in the joints, head or pelvic organs), aid the smooth flow of Qi, activate tissue repair and support the health of the bones and tendons.
This energetically balanced formula includes warming herbs such as Boswellia, Eucommia, Acanthopanax and Fang Feng (also known as Wind Protector) to help address conditions associated with excess Cold and cooling herbs such as Willow Bark and Large-Leaf Gentian to clear excess Heat.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Specially formulated with herbs traditionally used to relieve a wide variety of musculoskeletal aches and pains, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, bursitis, tendonitis, sciatica and gout, and gout to aid the management of musculoskeletal inflammation, stiffness, swelling and weakness.
- Enhances joint mobility and connective tissue strength.
- Promotes the healing of sprains and strains.
- Also traditionally used to relieve migraines, headaches, and period pain (dysmenorrhoea).
- It contains standardised& extracts of White Willow Bark and Boswellia, which have pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It also contains herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to alleviate pain and support musculoskeletal health.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Willow (Salix alba) stem bark 200mg, min. Dry Equiv.||1.2g|
|std. to salicin||30mg|
|Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) gum oleoresin 228mg, min. Dry Equiv.||912mg|
|std. to beta-Boswellia acids||148.2mg|
|Fang feng (Saposhnikovia divaricata) root 187.5mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Acanthopanax (Eleutherococcus nodiflorus) root bark 100mg, dry equiv.||400mg|
|Eucommia (Eucommia ulmoides) stem bark 66.67mg, dry Equiv.||400mg|
|Large-leaf gentian (Gentiana macrophylla) root 75mg, dry equiv.||300mg|
|Hairy Angelica (Angelica pubescens) root 55mg, dry Equiv.||275mg|
|White atractylodes (Atractylodes macrocephala) root 20mg, dry equiv.||100mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 2 tablets once or twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- For children under 12 years of age, take as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.