Sustainably sourced OceanPure™ Fish Oil capsules provide highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acids for heart, brain, joint, skin and eye health.
- The concentrated formula promotes bioavailability and absorption while the enteric-coated capsule minimises the likelihood of reflux.
- Sourced from certified sustainable fisheries
- May help healthy people maintain heart and blood vessel health, including healthy HDL-cholesterol, triglyceride, blood glucose and blood pressure levels.
- May provide temporary relief from the symptoms of mild arthritis
- May aid the management of eczema, dermatitis, and dry or inflamed skin conditions
- Supports brain function and healthy moods, including helping to maintain standard behaviour patterns and moods in healthy children
- It helps maintain healthy eye function and vision
- It also contains natural astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant
- Natural lemon-flavoured odourless fish oil in a vanilla-scented capsule
- Tested for mercury, dioxins and PCBs
- Suitable for use to meet women’s increased requirements for omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Omega-3 fatty acids are best known for the important role they play in the heart and blood vessel function of healthy people, where their actions may include helping to maintain:
- Healthy HDL-cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Normal blood pressure
- Healthy blood-sugar metabolism and blood glucose balance
- The health, elasticity and flexibility of the capillaries and blood vessels (which in turn supports healthy blood flow)
- Healthy blood coagulation
- Normal heart rhythm
- Peripheral circulation (including relieving cold hands and feet)
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for developing the nervous system, brain and eyes during pregnancy and early childhood and continue to be required by those tissues throughout the lifespan. Among other functions, they may help to maintain:
- Foetal and neonatal brain development
- Normal behaviour patterns and moods in healthy children
- Normal cognitive (mental) functioning
- Healthy eye function and vision, including the healthy structure and function of the retina and nerve cells of the eye
- Healthy moods
|Concentrated Omega-3 triglycerides (VivoMega® TG90)||1250mg|
|Total omega-3 marine fatty acids
Equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid EPA 512.5mg
Equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid DHA 262.5mg
|Astaxanthin esters extracted from
Haematococcus Pluvialis (microalgae)
equiv. to Astaxanthin 200mcg
NO artificial colours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
Adults: Take 2 capsules one to two times a day or as professionally prescribed.
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.