- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
Fusion Health Menopause Heat Relief 120 Capsules
Fusion Menopause Heat Relief contains dong Quai, which is traditionally used to relieve menopause symptoms like hot flushes in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), and anemarrhena, which is traditionally used to relieve menopausal hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness associated with a symptom pattern called kidney Yin deficiency in TCM.
- Features dong Quai, traditionally used for the relief of menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes in TCM.
- It contains anemarrhena, traditionally used to relieve menopausal hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness associated with kidney Yin deficiency in TCM.
- Vitex is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve menopausal symptoms and support healthy reproductive hormones.
- Includes Pueraria (kudzu), standardised to provide 35mg of isoflavones (phytoestrogens) per vegetable capsule
- Plus horny goat weed, Phellodendron and morinda
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts of dry concentrate:
|Anemarrhena (Anemarrhena asphodeloides) root and rhizome 150mg, dry equiv.||1.5g|
|Dong Quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 75mg, dry Equiv.||1.1g|
|Kudzu (Pueraria lobata) root 87.5mg, min. Dry Equiv.||875mg|
|equiv. to total isoflavones calc. as daidzin, daidzein and puerarin||35mg|
|Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum) leaf 43.3mg, dry Equiv.||650mg|
|Phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) stem bark 95mg, dry equiv.||475mg|
|Morinda (Morinda officinalis) root 80mg, dry equiv.||400mg|
|Vitex (Vitex agnus-castus) fruit 25mg, dry equiv.||250mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Adults: Take 2 capsules one to two times a day or as professionally prescribed.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist or if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.
- Vitex agnus-castus may affect hormones and medicines such as oral contraceptives.
- Consult your health professional before use.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.