Fusion Health Menopause combines Black Cohosh with other herbs traditionally used to relieve the physical and emotional symptoms of menopause.
- Relieves hot flushes, night sweats, sexual disinterest, sleeplessness, fatigue, muscle and joint pain, headaches, dry skin, vaginal dryness and other physical symptoms of menopause
- It also helps manage the emotional ups and downs that many women are affected by during menopause, including nervousness, irritability and moodiness.
- It contains the clinically tested herb Black Cohosh, standardised to provide consistent levels of the active constituents triterpene glycosides in every dose.
- It also contains a carefully formulated blend of Chinese herbs traditionally used to balance Yin (female energy) and Yang (male energy) during menopause, plus the Ayurvedic herb Shatavari, traditionally used to support women’s health and vitality.
The Western herb Black Cohosh has been the subject of extensive scientific research, which indicates that it may help relieve many of the physical and emotional symptoms that can occur during menopause, including hot flushes, night sweats, sleeplessness, lowered libido, irritability, nervous tension and more.
The Black Cohosh extract used in Fusion® Menopause is standardised to provide a consistent dose of compounds called triterpene glycosides, which are mainly believed responsible for the herb’s therapeutic effects (calculated as 27-desoxyactein 2.5mg).
In Fusion® Menopause, this clinically tested Western herb is supported by a synergistic combination of Chinese herbs traditionally used to relieve menopause symptoms.
Note: Fusion® Menopause is most suitable for women whose symptoms predominantly indicate irritability, moodiness, sleeplessness, sexual disinterest. If your symptoms are more indicative of very frequent hot flushes, vaginal dryness and other hot and dry symptoms), consider taking Fusion Menopause Free™ instead.
Each vege capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Anemarrhena asphodeloides (Anemarrhena) root & rhizome||850mg|
|Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root||850mg|
|Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) herb||650mg|
|Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root||500mg|
|Curculigo orchioides (Curculigo orchioides) root||500mg|
|Actaea racemosa (Black Cohosh) rhizome||400mg|
|equiv. To triterpene glycosides calc. as 27-desoxyactein||2.5mg|
|Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste Tree) fruit||250mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.