Combines Ayurvedic and Chinese herbs traditionally used to aid cognitive function and mental performance, relieve mild anxiety and improve stress resistance.
It contains a standardised extract of Brahmi at a dose that has been shown to improve concentration and some aspects of memory when taken daily for 12 weeks in clinical research, plus Ginkgo and other herbs traditionally used to aid memory and cognitive function.
- Ideal for students and other people undergoing intense periods of prolonged mental activity and focus.
- It promotes healthy ageing and is also suitable for older people.
- Improves cognitive function and mental performance, with particular benefits for brain functions involving memory, learning and attention span (concentration).
- Reduces mental and physical fatigue and increases energy.
- Relieves mild anxiety and moodiness and improves the ability to adapt to and resist stress.
- It also aids the management of mild dizziness and tinnitus of age-related and vascular origin.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant||6g (6000mg)|
|equiv. to bacosides as bacoside A||135mg|
|Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf||2g (2000mg)|
|equiv. to Ginkgo flavon glycosides||9.6mg|
|Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola ) leaf||700mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root||500mg|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||500mg|
|Cola acuminata (Cola acuminata) seed||300mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1–2 tablets once daily.
Child 6–12 years: Take ½–1 tablet once daily.
Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Other cautions and contraindications.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.