Combines St Mary’s Thistle (Milk Thistle) with Chinese herbs traditionally used to detoxify, strengthen and support the liver.
Combines the Western herb St Mary’s Thistle (Milk Thistle) with a synergistic blend of Chinese herbs to support liver and gall bladder health.
- It helps relieve digestive symptoms such as dyspepsia (indigestion), abdominal discomfort, flatulence, bloating, constipation and haemorrhoids.
- Supports the body’s own detoxification and waste elimination processes.
- Stimulates the production and flow of bile.
- Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects on the liver.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Silybum marianum (St Mary’s Thistle)
equiv. to flavonolignans as silybin 40.8mg
|Taraxacum mongolicum (Asian Dandelion)||whole plant||500mg|
|Scutelleria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap)||root||375mg|
|Lycium barbarum (Goji Berry)||fruit||300mg|
|Citrus reticulata (Citrus peel)||fruit peel||300mg
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1-2 tablets once daily.
Children under 6 years: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- Best taken before breakfast and /or before bed. Drink plenty of water.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.