Fusion Health Kids Cold & Flu Fighter contains elderflower and echinacea, traditionally used to relieve cold and flu symptoms.
Fusion Health Kids Cold & Flu Fighter contains elderflower and echinacea, traditionally used to relieve cold and flu symptoms. A delicious, naturally derived pear and blackcurrant flavour make this product accessible for kids to take.
- It contains elderflower and echinacea, which is traditionally used to relieve cold and flu symptoms.
- Specially formulated for children aged 2 years and over
- Delicious, naturally derived pear and blackcurrant flavour
- Mixes easily in water or juice, so it’s easy for kids to take
- Sweetened with stevia and contains no added sugar
Each 2.5mL contains dry extracts:
|Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) flower 22.55 mg, dry Equiv.||135.3mg|
|Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) root & rhizome 14.35mg, dry Equiv.||86.1mg|
|Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica) flower bud 33.85mg, dry Equiv.||338.5mg|
|Forsythia (Forsythia suspensa) fruit 56.4mg, dry Equiv.||338.4mg|
|Plus fresh juice:|
|Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit 34mg, fresh Equiv.||408mg|
Contains purified water, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, glycerol, xanthan gum, Stevia rebaudiana, pear and blackcurrant flavour (naturally derived) silicon dioxide, maltodextrin and potassium sorbate.
Children 2-4 years: Take 2.5-5mL two to three times daily.
Children 5-8 years: Take 5-7.5mL two to three times daily.
Children 9-12 years: Take 7.5-10mL two to three times daily.
Serving suggestion: Mix each dose in 50mL of water or juice and consume immediately. Best taken with food. Shake well before use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Contains potassium sorbate and sulfites.
- Store below 25°C.
- Do not use if the cap seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.