Fusion Health Kids Astra 8 Immune Shield 200ml includes astragalus to help stimulate a healthy immune response.
Fusion Health Kids Astra 8 Immune Shield 200ml includes astragalus to help stimulate a healthy immune response. This product also contains zinc which helps to reduce the frequency of children's common colds.
- Immune support specially formulated for kids.
- Delicious, naturally derived blackcurrant flavour.
- Mixes easily in water or juice
- Sweetened with stevia and contains no added sugar
- Suitable for children aged 2 years and over
Each 2.5mL contains dry extracts:
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) root 54.3mg, min. dry equiv.||814.5mg|
|White atractylodes (Atractylodes macrocephala) root 54.3mg, dry equiv.||271.5mg|
|Fang feng (Saposhnikovia divaricata) root 54.3mg, dry equiv.||271.5mg|
|Plus fresh juice:|
|Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit 47.38mg, fresh equiv.||568.5mg|
|Zinc gluconate (Zinc gluconate) 5.7mg, equiv. to zinc||0.8mg|
Contains purified water, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, glycerol, xanthan gum, Stevia rebaudiana, potassium sorbate, maltodextrin and blackcurrant flavour (naturally derived).
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional—store below 25°C. Do not use if the cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Children 2-5 years: Take 2.5-5mL, once or twice daily.
Children 6-9 years: Take 5-7.5mL, once or twice daily.
Children 10-12 years: Take 7.5-10mL, once or twice daily.
Serving suggestion: Mix each dose in 50mL of water or juice and consume immediately. Best taken with food. Shake well before use.
At the first sign of cold symptoms, consider Fusion Kids’ Cold & Flu Fighter.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains potassium sorbate