Fusion Health Hair Tonic contains Biota, which has traditionally been used to decrease hair loss and improve hair growth.
Fusion Hair Tonic includes:
- Biota traditionally used to decrease hair loss and improve hair growth in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Biota is also traditionally used to help maintain healthy hair follicles and relieve scalp irritation by cooling blood heat in TCM.
- An increased dose of Dong Quai, which is traditionally used as a blood tonic that improves hair health in TCM
- Plus, the traditional Chinese herbs Rehmannia root, white peony, Chinese licorice, Cuscuta and Szechuan lovage.
Each capsule contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
|Biota (Biota Orientalis) twig leafy 150mg, dry Equiv.||1.5g|
|Dong Quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 83.3mg, dry Equiv.||1.25g|
|White peony (Paeonia lactiflora) root 70mg, dry Equiv.||490mg|
|Cuscuta (Cuscuta hygrophilae) seed 60.7mg, dry equiv.||425mg|
|Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa) root (Sheng Di) 41.7mg, dry equiv.||250mg|
|Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa) cooked root (Shu Di) 35.7mg, dry Equiv.||250mg|
|Total Rehmannia Equiv. to dry||500mg|
|Szechuan lovage (Ligusticum striatum) root 35mg, dry Equiv.||350mg|
|Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root 35mg, dry Equiv.||175mg|
Adults: Take 2 capsules, once or twice daily.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Store below 30°C.
- Do not use if the cap seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.