- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
Fusion Health Hair Skin & Nails 30 Tablets
Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails also includes Dong Quai, which is traditionally used as a blood tonic that improves the health of the hair and nails and promotes skin health by relieving dry skin in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails has a new, improved formula, including nutrients to support:
- Strong, healthy hair and nails - including biotin to help decrease hair loss when dietary intake of it is inadequate
- Skin health and repair
- Collagen formation
- Connective tissue production
- Reduced formation of free radicals in the body
Each tablet contains herbal extracts:
|Dong Quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 150mg, dry equiv.||2.25g|
|Dunaliella salinacells 33.33mg, fresh equiv||62.49mg|
|equiv. carotenoids, calculated as betacarotene||2.5mg|
|Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silica)||75mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||125mg|
|equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||100mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||15mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||25mg|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate||41.33mg|
|equiv. vitamin E||50IU|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Manganese (as manganese (II) glycinate)||2.5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||50 micrograms|
|Copper (as cupric sulphate pentahydrate)||50 micrograms|
- Adults: Take one tablet, one or two times a day
- Children under 18 years: Only as professionally prescribed
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist or if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.
- It contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. In addition,
- this product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.