- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
Fusion Health Gutbiotic Sb+ 30 Capsules
Fusion Health GutBiotic SB+ 30VC contains clinically trialled strains that may benefit some types of diarrhoea in adults and children.
A combination of two evidence-based strains, Saccharomyces boulardiiand Lactobacillus rhamnosusGG
Whilst most people think of probiotics as being beneficial bacteria, particular yeasts can also act as probiotics. SB has been used for over 30 years to help relieve symptoms and incidence of diarrhoea caused by unfriendly bacteria and work in several ways. For example, it helps prevent toxins secreted by some harmful bacteria from sticking to the cells of the digestive system and produces a substance that aids their breakdown.
Lactobacillus rhamnosusGG (LGG)
When ingested, LGG “crowds out” harmful bacteria in the digestive system and competes for space and nutrients. By doing this, it prevents harmful bacteria from taking up residence. LGG produces a substance that can assist in killing or reducing the number of harmful bacteria in the digestive tract, including a well-known bacterium that causes diarrhoea and vomiting due to food contamination.
REDUCING THE RISK OF DIARRHOEA
Diarrhoea may be caused by several things, including infections, a change in diet and some medications. Antibiotic-associated diarrhoea can occur 2 – 3 weeks after antibiotic therapy rather than during the treatment. Both LGG and SB may assist in reducing the risk of diarrhoea associated with antibiotic treatment in children, and SB may reduce the risk in adults. SB and LGG have also been shown to reduce the risk of travellers’ diarrhoea in adults.
- Reduces the risk of antibiotic-associated or travellers’ diarrhoea in adults
- Reduces the risk, severity and duration of diarrhoea in children
- Supports a healthy microbial balance in the digestive system
- Restores average microbial balance after disruption by antibiotic therapy
- Relieves abdominal pain in those aged 5-16 years old with medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Shelf-stable, suitable for travel
- Suitable for adults and children over 2 years
- Gluten-free and dairy-free
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii, BioOptima™)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG )||5 billion CFU|
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Travellers’ diarrhoea: Adult: 1 capsule twice daily.
- Antibiotic-associated diarrhoea: Adult: 2 capsules twice daily.Child: 2-12 years: 1-2 capsules daily.
- General diarrhoea: Child: 2-12 years: 1-2 capsules daily.
- For gastrointestinal health: Adult: 1-2 capsules daily. Child: 2-12 years: 1 capsule daily.
- Medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome: Child: 5-16 years: 1 capsule daily.
- For children 2-6 years, capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with food or liquid.
If diarrhoea persists for more than 12 hours
- in children under 3 years, 24 hours
- in children 3-6 years or 48 hours
- in children over 6 years or adults,
- seek medical advice. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.