- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
Fusion Health Gutbiotic 60 Billion 60 Capsules
Fusion Health GutBiotic 60 Billion 30VC -high-strength probiotic with 60B colony-forming units (CFUs) from 14 probiotic strains helps support healthy gut microbial balance.
- High-strength probiotic
- Fridge-free formula
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten-free and dairy-free
Helps maintain a healthy balance of gastrointestinal flora and relieve:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Constipation and irregular bowel movements
Benefits of a healthy and diverse microbiota balance
The sum of the organisms in our gastrointestinal tract is known as the gut microbiota. A healthy balance of our gut microbiota is important for digestive and overall good health. Conversely, evidence suggests that an imbalance between ‘good’ and ‘harmful bacteria can cause adverse health effects. Some symptoms associated with an imbalance of the gut microbiota include bloating, flatulence, abdominal discomfort, constipation or irregular bowel movements.
The composition of our gut microbiota is highly divergent, and this diversity is likely to be important in health maintenance. Broad-spectrum probiotics, those with a higher number of strains, support this diversity.
What may cause an imbalance?
An imbalance may occur after some medications, with poor dietary habits or certain illnesses.
Fusion GutBiotic 60 Billionmay help restore a healthy balance of bacteria in the digestive tract and inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria in the digestive system. Maintaining this healthy balance may help relieve a range of digestive symptoms.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||12 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis ((HN019™; HOWARU®) )||4 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04)||14 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)||1.25 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus Plantarum (Lp-115)||7 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus ((HN001, HOWARU®))||2 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36)||0.1billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21)||0.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||2 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivary ssp salivarius (Ls-33)||1.25 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03)||0.5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (BI-05)||0.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus delbrueckii spp bulgaricus (Lb-87) Lactis||0.1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37)||14.8 billion CFU|
- Adult/child: Take 1 capsule daily.
- Child under 2 years: Take as professionally advised.
- For children 2-6 years, capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with food.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a healthy balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional