Fusion Health Cold & Flu 30 Tablets
Got a sore throat, blocked nose or annoying cough? Our Cold & Flu formula may help reduce the severity and duration of these and other symptoms of mild respiratory infections while also supporting your immune health.
- A potent combination of herbs traditionally used to boost immunity and relieve symptoms such as sore throat, inflammation, mucous congestion, catarrh, fever, cough, and aches and pains.
- Specially formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine to be suitable for use during all stages of upper respiratory tract infection, including those characterised by feelings of Heat (e.g. fever), Cold (e.g. chills), Dampness (e.g. phlegm) or Dryness (e.g. irritated mucous membranes).
May reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu and help fight other mild upper respiratory infections, including tonsillitis, laryngitis and sinusitis.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Isatis tinctoria||root & leaf||900mg|
|Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle)||flower bud||550mg|
equiv. to andrographolides 11.9mg
|Magnolia liliflora||flower bud||350mg|
|Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Japanese Catnip)||leaf||300mg|
* Liquid formula excludes Andrographis for a more pleasant flavour.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 2-3 tablets twice daily.
Child 6-12 yrs: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
Child 2-6 yrs: Take ½-1 tablet twice daily. The tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.