- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
Fusion Health Chromium Advanced 90 Tablets
Fusion Health Chromium Advanced contains 200 micrograms of chromium per tablet to help maintain healthy blood sugar, plus a 400mg dose of hydroxycitric acid (HCA) from garcinia.
The ability to break down the compounds you consume in your food is an important aspect of a healthy metabolism. Fusion Chromium Advanced contains 200 micrograms of chromium per tablet to help:
- The metabolism of fats, sugars and proteins
- Break down fats consumed in the diet
- Maintain healthy blood sugar
Fusion Chromium Advanced also contains garcinia extract, standardised for its hydroxycitric acid (HCA) content, plus standardised extracts of the Ayurvedic herbs coleus and Gymnema.
Each tablet contains:
|Chromium (as chromic chloride hexahydrate)||200 micrograms|
|std. to hydroxycitric acid (HCA)||150mg|
|Hydroxycitrate Complex (from Garcinia Cambogia)||250mg|
|Plus herbal extracts dry concentrate:|
|Garcinia (Garcinia gummi-gutta) GarCitrin® fruit peel 500mg, min. Dry Equiv.||2.5g|
|std. to garcinol||25mg|
|std. to hydroxycitric acid (HCA)||250mg|
|Total hydroxycitric acid (HCA)||400mg|
|Coleus (Plectranthus barbatus) ForsLean® root 79.6mg, min. Dry Equiv.||4.98g|
|std. to forskolin||16.7mg|
|Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) leaf 77mg, min. dry equiv.||1.54g|
|std. to gymnemic acids||50mg|
|Black pepper (Piper nigrum) BioPerine® fruit 5.37mg, min. Dry Equiv.||110mg|
|std. to piperine||5mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy, or animal products.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet three times a day or as professionally advised.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Also, do not use it if you have a pre-existing liver condition.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Mineral supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.