- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic 120 Tablets
With astragalus, traditionally used as an immune tonic in Chinese medicine
Immune Boosting Herbs
Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic contains 8 immune-boosting herbs, including Astragalus, a warming herb that restores Qi and supports Lung Qi. Its traditional use as a supportive remedy for those prone to colds is supported by scientific studies showing that it modulates key immune system cells.
Other herbs in Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic that support Qi and immune health include:
Schisandra, traditionally considered particularly beneficial for the Lung organ-meridian (which is responsible for the production and distribution of Defensive Qi)
Reishi mushroom (also known as Ganoderma), which is traditionally taken to relieve weakness and fatigue, improve stamina, and help reduce susceptibility to recurrent upper respiratory infections
Siberian ginseng, which may have a modulating effect on key types of immune cells involved in fighting minor infection while also helping to improve the body’s ability to adapt to stress
Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic combines eight powerful herbal medicines traditionally used to restore and maintain Qi, thus supporting your resistance against minor infections.
- High potency immune-boosting formula combining herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine to promote a healthy immune system and build resistance against minor infections
- May assist in managing recurrent upper respiratory tract infections, including colds, flu and sore throat.
- Suitable for use throughout winter by adults and children over 2 years old who are prone to recurrent sore throats, colds and flu, and to aid the management of chronic fatigue syndrome
- When taken after colds and flu, Astra 8™ Immune Tonic may support recovery, enhance energy and vitality, reduce muscle aches, and help rebuild resistance against further minor infections (Taking Cough Lung Tonic at the same time may provide additional benefit when coughing is present)
- It also increases stress resistance and improves stamina, so it is ideal for taking when feeling run down.
Each Tablet Contains:
contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi)||fruiting body||650mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice)||root & stolen||100mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Adults Take 2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12 yrs: Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 2-6 yrs: Take ½-1 tablet once or twice daily.
- The tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey.
For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Don’t use it during acute infection, mainly when fever is present.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.