Fusion Health Allergy 60 Capsules
High potency, anti-allergic herbal medicine with standardised extracts.
With antihistamine properties to relieve:
- Hay fever
- other allergies
- Specially formulated to aid the management of allergic rhinitis (hayfever), dermatitis and mild hives (urticaria).
- Antihistamine action to reduce allergy symptoms
- Relieves symptoms of food allergies, including nausea, digestive discomfort and reduced appetite.
- Suitable for use all year round by adults and children over 2 years.
- It may be taken with allergy medication under the supervision of your healthcare professional.
- It May help to relieve allergic symptoms such as sneezing, watery nasal discharge, itchy and dry eyes, nose and throat, itchy and inflamed skin.
- A traditional Chinese herbal formula known as Xiao Chai Hu Tang (or Minor Bupleurum Combination) has been used to relieve allergy symptoms, address inflammation, and support immunity for around 3000 years.
- It also helps regulate the immune system and promotes healthy liver function.
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts Equiv. to dry:
|Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum ) root||1.8g (1800mg)|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) root||1.25g (1250mg)|
|standardised to baicalin||100mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome||1.25g (1250mg)|
|standardised to gingerols||10mg|
|Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root||500mg|
|standardised to ginsenosides Rb1,Rb2,Rc,Rd,Re and Rg1||5mg|
|Pinellia ternata (Pinellia) rhizome||500mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||450mg|
|Ziziphus jujuba var. Spinosa (Ziziphus) seed||250mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always Read the Label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Adult: Take 2-3 capsules once or twice daily.
Child 6-12yrs: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily.
Child 2-6yrs: Take 1/2 – 1 capsule once or twice daily.
For children 2-6 years, mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without professional advice. If coughing or other symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.