KeenMind Capsules help to support memory, concentration and learning retention.
KeenMind Capsules contains the extract Bacopa, which has been extensively clinically tested.
Benefits of KeenMind:
- Helps to improve memory and learning rate
- Helps retention rate of new information
- Potentially has the ability to assist the learning of children
- It is suitable for children & students to help concentration
- It helps to aid memory and mental performance for mature or elderly individuals
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with breakfast
Children over 7 years: Take 1 capsule daily with breakfast or as directed by your healthcare professional.
KeenMind capsules should be swallowed whole with water. If your child cannot swallow capsules, KeenMind capsules may be opened and mixed with food or liquid.
In clinical trials, some cognitive effects of KeenMind have been shown as early as 1 hour after consumption. However, to experience full benefits, KeenMind should be taken daily for at least 3 months.
KeenMind is well-tolerated based on clinical research and years of use. However, it is important to speak to a health professional if you have any questions about using KeenMind.
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Each hard capsule of KeenMind contains:
Bacopa monnieri (CDRI 08) dry extract concentrate 160mg equivalent to dry whole plant 2.16g.