Floradix Liquid Iron Plus 500ml Oral Liquid
Floradix® Liquid Iron Plus helps maintain iron and vitamin B1, B2, B6, and B12 levels in the body and helps support energy levels, vitality and stamina. Iron plays an integral role in the production of energy in the body and is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen to the body's tissues.
Floradix® Liquid Iron Plus is a source of nutritional iron and can help relieve fatigue and a feeling of weakness associated with inadequate dietary iron intake.
Floradix® Liquid Iron Plus can also assist in maintaining blood health, healthy red blood cell production, and haemoglobin synthesis. Iron intake requirements may increase, and supplementation may be beneficial in adolescence and during the female reproductive period. It can also be beneficial for vegetarians where dietary iron intake may be inadequate.
Floradix® Liquid Iron Plus also contains a range of B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, and B12), which helps support nervous system health and function. Suitable for vegetarians.
- It contains ferrous gluconate, one of the best absorbed forms of iron supplements.
- It helps maintain vitality, energy and general health
- Particularly beneficial for those whose diet is lacking in nutritional iron (vegetarians)
- It contains a select combination of vitamins that help maintain general health and well-being
- Fruit juice concentrates give Floradix® Liquid Iron Plus a pleasant taste
Each 5 mL dose contains Iron (as ferrous gluconate dihydrate) 3.75 mg, Thiamine hydrochloride 529 micrograms equiv. Thiamine (vitamin B1) 400 micrograms, Riboflavin sodium phosphate 594 micrograms equiv. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 430 micrograms, Pyridoxine hydrochloride 243 micrograms equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 200 micrograms, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 300 nanograms. Floradix® Liquid Iron Plus also contains juice concentrates (pear, grape, black currant, orange, cherry, blackberry, beetroot, and Rosa canina (rosehip)), oral herbal base, Triticum aestivum seed germ (wheat germ) dry extract concentrate, yeast autolysate, ascorbic acid, citric acid, maltodextrin, sodium citrate dihydrate, potable water, honey, and orange flavour.
Shake the bottle well before use! Use the measuring cup provided.
Children between 1 to 5 years of age: Take 5 mL once daily about 30 minutes before a meal.
Children between 6 to 12 years of age: Take 5 mL 2-3 times daily about 30 minutes before meals.
Adults and children 13 years and older: Take 10 mL twice daily about 30 minutes before meals.
Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months.
Always read the label. Contains gluten. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Unopened bottle: Store below 25 °C.
- Opened bottle: Refrigerate after opening. Store at 2 °C to 8 °C (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.) and use within 4 weeks of opening.
- Store in an upright position.
- Keep out of reach of children!