- Ubiquinol has superior absorption and is more bioavailable than ubiquinone.
- Ubiquinol is the active and most common form of Coenzyme Q10 in the body.
- Supports the maintenance of healthy ubiquinol levels
- Supports ATP (energy) production in the mitochondria.
- It supports healthy antioxidant activity and helps regenerate other lipid-soluble antioxidants such as vitamins E and C.
- Serves as a potent and effective antioxidant in mitochondria, lipid membranes and plasma lipoproteins.
- It may help reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- It helps to support the cardiovascular system and maintain cardiovascular health.
- Increases total and reduced blood CoQ10.
- It may benefit people experiencing increased oxidative stress as it occurs with normal healthy advancing age.
Each capsule contains:
Ubiquinol-10 (Coenzyme Q10) 150 mg
ADULTS: 1 tablet 3 times daily. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not take while on Warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist, seek advice from your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your healthcare professional