Tresos-B® is the original foundation multi-nutritional containing a broad spectrum of vitamins, macro and trace minerals and amino acids that aid in the maintenance of general well-being.
- Multivitamin, mineral and amino acid complex.
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Aids in the maintenance of general well-being.
Each Tablet Contains
|Retinol palmitate||1.4 mg|
|equiv. Vitamin A Retinol Equivalents||750 microgram|
|Dunaliella salina extract||80 mg|
|derived from cell fresh||150 mg|
|equiv. Carotenoids calc. as Betacarotene||6 mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1)||50 mg|
|Riboflavin (vit. B2)||20 mg|
|Nicotinic acid||5 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||100 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||50 mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vit. B6)||41 mg|
|Folic acid||150 microgram|
|Cyanocobalamin (vit. B12)||100 microgram|
|Ascorbic acid (vit. C)||50 mg|
|equiv. Vitamin D3||100 IU|
|dl-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate||50 mg|
|equiv. Vitamin E||50 IU|
|Aminobenzoic acid||20 mg|
|Betaine hydrochloride||10 mg|
|Choline bitartrate||50 mg|
|Lysine hydrochloride||50 mg|
|Ribonucleic acid (RNA)||25 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate)||11.5 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate)||4 microgram|
|Cobalt (as Cobaltous chloride hexahydrate)||36 microgram|
|Copper (as copper amino acid chelate)||6 microgram|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||31 microgram|
|Lithium (as lithium carbonate)||112 microgram|
|Manganese (as manganese sulphate monohydrate)||162.5 microgram|
|Magnesium (as magnesium phosphate pentahydrate)||7 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate tetrahydrate)||800 microgram|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum sodium molybdate)||46.6 microgram|
|Potassium (as tribasic potassium phosphate)||14 mg|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate)||3 mg|
|Rubidium (as rubidium chloride)||18 microgram|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||14.4 mg|
Excipients: Acacia, ascorbyl palmitate, carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, dl-alpha-tocopherol, gelatin, hypromellose, iron oxide black, macrogol 400, macrogol 8000, magnesium stearate, maize starch, medium-chain triglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, mixed (low-alpha type) tocopherols concentrate, potable water, povidone, purified talc, silicon dioxide, soy polysaccharide, soya oil, sucrose, vanillin.
No added: Gluten, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food. Or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If your patient is pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not prescribe vitamin A supplements without consulting their healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms of retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms of retinol equivalents for men.
- Contains product of fish, a product of soya bean and may contain trace amounts of sulphur dioxide
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice