PATHOCLEAR Eagle Pathoclear 60 Tablets
- Garlic and Cinnamon are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- vermifuge / helps remove intestinal threadworms/pinworms
- relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and congestion
- reduce symptoms of common colds and flu
- expectorant / clear respiratory tract mucous
- Cinnamon is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to -
- relieve diarrhoea
- antispasmodic / spasmolytic
- reduce symptoms of dyspepsia
- relieve digestive discomfort
- promote healthy digestion
- orexigenic / promote healthy apetite
- Antioxidant/Reduces free radicals formed in the body
- Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Anti-inflammatory/relieves inflammation
Each Tablet Contains;
|Phellodendron amurense (Phellodendron) extract||280 mg|
|derived from stem bark dry||5.6 g|
|stand. to contain Berberine||133 mg|
|Nigella sativa (Nigella) extract||200 mg|
|derived from seed dry||1 g|
|Allium sativum (Garlic) extract||57 mg|
|derived from bulb fresh||684 mg|
|Cinnamomum verum (Cinnamon) extract||41.7 mg|
|derived from stem bark outer dry||500 mg|
|Thyme oil||5 mg|
|Clove bud oil||5 mg|
ADULTS: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your healthcare professional.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years; 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years - seek medical advice.