NeuromoodTM is formulated with standardised St John's wort extract and saffron to support a healthy mood and emotional balance. It contains zinc and L-tyrosine to aid in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Reduces symptoms of mild anxiety
- It helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of mild anxiety
- Assists synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Supports healthy mood balance
- Help maintain emotional wellbeing
- St. Johns Wort is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- reduces restlessness/excess nervous energy
- reduces nervous tension/unrest
- relieves symptoms of mild anxiety
- maintain nervous system health
- support healthy emotional balance
Each Tablet Contains:
|Levomefolate calcium||216.6 microgram|
|equiv. levomefolic acid||200 microgram|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate||31.4 mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||20 mg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (Methyl Vit. B12)||75 microgram|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||60 mg|
|equiv. Zinc||12 mg|
|Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort) extract||416.7 mg|
|derived from min. herb top flowering dry||2.5 g|
|stand. to contain hypericin's calc. as hypericin||1.25 mg|
|Crocus sativus (Saffron) extract||17.5 mg|
|derived from stigma dry||53 mg|
Excipients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, chlorophyllin-copper complex, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, dextrin, hypromellose, macrogol 3350, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose.
No added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners or flavours. Vegan friendly.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- St John’s Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work – including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult with the prescribing doctor to ensure no drug-herb interactions occur.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.