JOINT EASE® contains glucosamine sulphate, which helps reduce the loss of cartilage from wear and tear by maintaining joint cartilage production. Long term use of JOINT EASE® can improve joint mobility and relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including mild joint stiffness, aches and pains.
- Maintain joint and joint cartilage health.
- It helps reduce/relieve cartilage wear.
- It helps support healthy joint cartilage growth
- Relieve mild joint aches and pains
- Reduce mild rheumatic aches and joint pain
- Reduce symptoms of mild arthritis/mild osteoarthritis
- Reduce/relieve mild joint stiffness
- Support joint mobility
- Reduce mild joint inflammation/swelling
- It helps promote healthy joint function
- Antioxidant/Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Maintains general health and wellbeing
Each Tablet Contains
|Glucosamine sulphate, potassium chloride||663 mg|
|equiv. Glucosamine sulphate||500 mg|
|Sodium ascorbate||112.5 mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vit C)||100 mg|
|Magnesium orotate dihydrate||103.58 mg|
|equiv. Magnesium||6.65 mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||25 mg|
|equiv. Manganese||5 mg|
|equiv. Vitamin D3||100 IU|
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) extract||57.14 mg|
|derived from gum dry||400 mg|
|Curcuma longa (Tumeric) extract||4 mg|
|derived from rhizome dry||100 mg|
|Silybum marianum (St. Mary’s Thistle) extract||5 mg|
|derived from seed dry||350 mg|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) extract||1 mg|
|derived from min. seed dry||120 mg|
|stand. to contain Procyanidins||950 mcg|
Excipients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, dl-alpha-tocopherol, hydrogenated soya oil, hydrolysed gelatin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide, sucrose.
No added: Gluten, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
Adults: Take 2 tablets, twice daily with food.
Or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
- Glucosamine sulphate is derived from crustacea
- Contains 86 mg of potassium per tablet. If your patient has kidney disease or is taking heart or blood pressure medicines consult with the prescribing doctor or pharmacist before use
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
- Contains trace amounts of sulphites