Gluco Support is an antioxidant, vitamin, mineral, and herbal combination formulated to assist glucose metabolism and help convert carbohydrates into energy.
- It helps convert carbohydrates, fat and protein into the energy
- Assists glucose/sugar/carbohydrate metabolism
- Supports chromium, magnesium, zinc, biotin and vitamin D levels in the body within normal range
- Antioxidant; Reduces free radicals formed in the body and damage to body cells
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Each Capsule Contains
|Chromic chloride hexahydrate||1.2 mg|
|equiv. Chromium||234 microgram|
|Chromium nicotinate||129 microgram|
|equiv. Chromium||16 microgram|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM||250 microgram|
|Alpha-lipoic acid||200 mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||250 mg|
|equiv. Magnesium||50 mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||25 mg|
|equiv. Zinc||5 mg|
|equiv. Vitamin D3||200 IU|
|Cinnamomum Verum (Cinnamon) extract||83.3 mg|
|derived from stem bark dry||1 g|
Excipients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, dextrin, disodium edetate, dl-alpha-tocopherol, gellan gum, hydrogenated soya oil, hydrolysed gelatin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, potable water, potassium acetate, silicon dioxide, sucrose.
No added: Gluten, milk, lactose, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
ADULTS: Take 1 capsule three times daily with food. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Gelatin capsules naturally contain phenylalanine, caution phenylalanine sensitive patients consuming over two capsules per day
- Contains trace amounts of sulphites
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.