ELDERBERRY VIRAL PROTECT combines Elderberry extract used in traditional Western herbal medicine to reduce the symptoms of common colds, flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections, with nutrients vitamin C and zinc to support the immune system further to fight illness.
- It supports the immune system to fight illness.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Elderberry is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- reduce symptoms of common colds and flu
- promote sweating (sudorific)
- reduce the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections, such as sore throat, sneezing, cough, runny/dripping nose and mild upper respiratory tract congestion.
- The antioxidant helps reduce free radicals formed and damage to body cells.
- Supports zinc and vitamin C levels in the body.
Each Tablet Contains
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) extract||333 mg|
|derived from fruit fresh||2.3 g|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||60 mg|
|equiv. Zinc||12 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||120 mg|
Excipients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone.
No added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
ADULTS: Take 2 tablets twice daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- It contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period
- Children under two years of age should not be treated for symptoms of respiratory tract infections without medical advice.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice