Eagle Defence Support 60 Tablets
DEFENCE SUPPORT combines Andrographis and reishi mushroom with vitamin A, vitamin C and zinc to support the immune system to fight illness.
- Maintains healthy immune system function
- Support immune system to fight illness
- It helps reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Maintains vitamin A, C, D and zinc levels within normal range
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Each tablet contains
|Ascorbic acid (vit. C)||250 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50 mg|
|Retinol acetate||141 mcg|
|equiv. Vitamin A Retinol Equivalents||120 mcg|
|equiv. Vitamin D3||200 IU|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||50 mg|
|equiv. Zinc||10 mg|
|Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) extract||214 mg|
|derived from min. leaf dry||3 g|
|stand. to contain Andrographolides||75 mg|
|Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) extract||75 mg|
|derived from mushroom fruiting body dry||750 mg|
Excipients: Acacia, calcium carbonate, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, dl-alpha-tocopherol, hydrogenated soya oil, hydrolysed gelatin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maize starch, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide, sucrose.No added: Gluten, milk, lactose, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
ADULTS: Take 1 tablet twice daily. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms of retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms of retinol equivalents for men.
- If your patient is pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting their doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms of Retinol Equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If your patient has a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis), stop use and advises immediate medical attention.
- Andrographis has reports of causing taste disturbance, including loss of taste. If your patient develops any adverse symptoms, stop use and advise medical assessment.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
- Contains trace amounts of sulphites