Curcuvestin™ Complex is formulated with bioavailable Curcumin (as Meriva®) in combination with Scutellaria baicalensis and Acacia catechu extracts (as Univestin™) to provide relief from mild osteoarthritis, and to provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support.
- Maintains and supports healthy joints
- May relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- May temporarily relieve joint inflammation associated with mild arthritis
- Meriva® has been clinically trialled and shown to provide symptomatic relief of mild osteoarthritis symptoms, including pain, inflammation and swelling
- Univestin™ exerts dual COX and LOX inhibiting activity
- Both Turmeric and Baical skullcap exert antioxidant activity
- Curcumin may exert a hepatoprotective effect
- Helps to down-regulate inflammatory mediators including various cytokines (TNF-α, interleukins), NF-kappa- B, cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), lipoxygenase (LOX), inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) / nitric oxide (NO), prostaglandins (PGE-2) and leukotrienes
Each tablet contains
|Curcumin phospholipid complex (Meriva®)||555 mg|
|derived from Curcuma longa rhizome fresh||18 g|
|stand. to Curcuminoids||111 mg|
|Acacia catechu (Acacia) extract (Univestin™)||50 mg|
|derived from stem heartwood dry||1 g|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) extract (Univestin™)||200 mg|
|derived from root dry||4 g|
|equiv. Baicalin||150 mg|
ADULTS: Take 1 tablet twice daily for three months. Or as directed by your healthcare professional
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.