Eagle Acu-Mind 60 Tablets
ACU-Mind contains clinically trialled BacoMind® Bacopa extract, shown to enhance cognitive performance, increase memory recall, learning ability and improve attention span, particularly in individuals over the age of 50. ACU-Mind also provides antioxidants and supports a healthy stress response.
- The antioxidant helps reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Bacopa is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as/to:
- a brain tonic to improve memory and cognition
- an Ayurvedic medicine rejuvenating tonic
- strengthen the heart
- Promote the body's adaptation to stress
- Support healthy stress response in the body
- It helps increase attention span, cognition and memory recall in individuals over 50 years.
- Maintain cognitive function/mental function
- Promote learning ability
- Enhance memory recall
- Bacopa is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a nerve tonic
Each Tablet contains
|equiv. Vitamin D3||200 IU|
|Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) extract||170 mg|
|derived from root dry||680 mg|
|stand. to contain Rosavins||6.8 mg|
|stand. to contain Salidrosides||1.7 mg|
|Bacopa monnieri extract (BacoMind®)||225 mg|
|derived from whole-plant dry||4.5 g|
|Ginkgo biloba extract||60 mg|
|derived from leaf dry||3 g|
|stand. to contain Ginkgo flavon glycosides||14.7 mg|
Excipients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, dl-alpha-tocopherol, hydrogenated soya oil, hydrolyzed gelatin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sucrose.
No added: Gluten, milk, lactose, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily
OR as directed by your healthcare professional
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your healthcare professional.