- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
Designs for Health Liposomal Methyl B12 50ml
Liposomal Methyl B12 50ml
Liposomes are nano-sized vesicles constructed of a phospholipid bilayer and represent the latest technology in nutrient delivery. Liposomal Methyl B12 contains mecobalamin, a metabolically active form of vitamin B12. It is involved in healthy red blood cell production, relieving fatigue, supporting healthy immune system function and maintaining nervous system function.
- Provides 1000 mcg of Methyl B12 (mecobalamin) per 1 spray
- Innovative Lipocelle™️ Liposomal delivery system
- Assists in decreasing homocysteine levels when dietary intake is inadequate
- Supports energy levels
- Maintains nervous system function
- Maintains immune system function
- Relieves fatigue
- Vegan Friendly
Take 200 microlitres (1 spray) daily by mouth or as directed by your health care professional.
Spray directly into the inner cheek or under the tongue and hold in the mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Then, take on an empty stomach.
Each spray (250mcl) contains:
Mecobalamin (Co-methylcobalamin) (Methyl Vitamin B12)500 micrograms
Excipients: Lecithin, water, glycerol, ethanol, mixed tocopherols concentrate (high alpha type), tocofersolan.
Does not contain gluten, dairy, lactose or nuts.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Please do not use it with children.
- Contains 15% v/v ethanol, sugar alcohols and soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.