Get rid of stubborn scars with Dermatix Scar Reduction Gel!
- Softens, flattens and smooths imperfections.
- Reduces the redness and discolouration.
- Relieves the itching and discomfort.
Dermatix is a quick-drying dressing, forming a flexible transparent and odourless silicone sheet, which is waterproof and gas-permeable that acts as an extra layer of the skin. Dermatix helps to flatten, soften and smooth scars while maintaining the moisture balance and elasticity of the adjacent skin. In addition, it reduces the itching associated with scars.
- Clean the area to be treated with mild soap and water, pat dry.
- Gently massage a small amount of Dermatix gel over the affected skin.
- Allow drying for 45 minutes before covering with clothing or make-up
** Dermatix gel should be used at least twice a day
Dermatix should not be applied to the following:
- To open or fresh wounds
- In contact with mucous membranes
- Too close to the eyes
- Over antibiotic skin preparations or other skin treatments