- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
Dermal Therapy Warteze Freeze 75ml
Dermal Therapy WartezeTM Freeze is specially designed to eliminate plantar & common warts by means of cryotherapy.Cryotherapy consists of the application of extreme cold to eliminate warts. It enables treatment with cold that freezes the warts and causes them to fall off. Dermal Therapy’s wart cryotherapy system is easy and hygienic to use because of its 10 foam applicators.
Plantar warts are warts located on the support surfaces of the foot, beneath the arch. They can be hard and quite painful when subjected to pressure. Common warts are small, grainy skin growths located on the hands, elbows, knees and face. They can be rough to the touch, and often feature a pattern of tiny black dots. They are caused by a virus and contagious by direct contact.
- Freeze warts with 1 application
- Wart remover for hands & feet
Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Dimethyl Ether
- Place the can on a stable surface. Hold the can firmly and remove the protective cap on the top of the can.
- Insert the foam applicator in the housing on the top of the can so that less than half of it remains visible. Remember to never use the product without the foam applicator.
- Put back the protective cap and gently cover, ensure that the clear panels are aligned with the blue markers. Remember to ensure the foam applicator remains straight.
- Turn the can upside down and press the end of the cap on a stable surface for 3-5 seconds to wet the foam applicator with the product. Wait 10-15 seconds holding the can upside down.
- Remove the protective cap, hold the can upside down and make sure the applicator does not drip before applying it to the wart. In case of dripping, absorb the excess liquid on a tissue without touching the liquid with your hands. Place the sponge, in the centre of the wart, without pressing, for a maximum duration of 40 seconds. During this application do not press the cap.
- After the treatment, remove the foam applicator and place back the protective cap ensuring that it is in a locked position.
The wart will fall off after about 2 weeks. In case of deeply rooted warts, 2–3 additional applications are required, with intervals of two weeks between each application. In the case of many warts, treat only one at a time, always with two-week intervals between each treatment from one wart to another.