Herbs Of Gold Pain Relief PEA 60 Capsules
Herbs of Gold Pain Relief PEA contains 150mg of palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) or palmidrol to relieve pain.
- Relieves mild joint pain
- Clinically studied Levagen®+
- PEA is a fatty molecule produced in small amounts by the body in response to pain and inflammation.
- Pain Relief PEA contains high-strength PEA, an analgesic that relieves mild arthritis symptoms and mild osteoarthritis and reduces mild joint soreness, aches, and pains.
- Pain Relief PEA can be used by individuals who are seeking relief from mild nerve pain and neuralgia.
- Pain Relief PEA is formulated with PEA as Levagen®+, a clinically studied* form of PEA that uses LipiSperse® technology to enhance bioavailability. Clinical studies have shown that Levagen®+ is absorbed 1.75 times better than standard PEA**.
*Steels, E., Venkatesh, R., Steels, E., Vitetta, G., & Vitetta, L. (2019). A double-blind, randomised placebo-controlled study assessing safety, tolerability and efficacy of palmitoylethanolamide for symptoms of knee osteoarthritis. Inflammopharmacology, 27(3), 475-485.
**Briskey, D., Mallard, A. R., & Rao, A. (2020). Increased absorption of palmitoylethanolamide using a novel dispersion technology system (LipiSperse®). J Nutraceuticals Food Sci, 5(2), 3.
Each capsule contains:
|from Levagen®+ 164.83mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, wheat, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults only - Take 1-2 capsules, twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
The medicine may interact with other prescription analgesic medicines; please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Not to be used for more than 21 consecutive days.