Claratyne Children's Syrup provides rapid 24 hours, non-drowsy relief from Hayfever & allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, watery, itchy eyes and itchy rash. Claratyne Children's chewable antihistamine tablets provide rapid 24 hours, non-drowsy relief from Hayfever, year-round allergies and chronic urticaria (hives).
- Great tasting grape flavour.
- Child-friendly chewable tablets.
- Non-drowsy relief.
- Use it all year round.
- Suitable for children 2+ years.
- Runny Nose
- Watery, Itchy Eyes
- Itchy rash (hives)
Children 1-2 years: 2.5mL once daily as necessary.
Children 2-12 years: Up to 30 kg - 5mL once daily as necessary.
Over 30 kg - 10mL once daily as necessary.
For oral use only. Use a suitable measuring device to measure the dose accurately.
Always read the label. Phenylketonurics - product contains aspartame (phenylalanine). Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Do not use this product:
- In children under 2 years of age
- If the child cannot chew the tablet.
- Children's Claratyne Syrup is available for use in young children
- If the blister seal is broken
- Consult your doctor before use:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have liver disease
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist.
- Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains aspartame (phenylalanine)