For Healthy Legs
Caruso's Veins Clear is a quality formula containing ingredients to help reduce the symptoms of mild varicose veins in men and women.
Do you have mild varicose veins?
Caruso’s Veins Clear formula is specifically designed to support blood vessel health.
Caruso's Veins Clear helps enhance blood vessel health by supporting the integrity of the vein and capillary walls. Weak vein wall structures are a primary cause of mild varicose veins. Caruso’s Veins Clear contains Grape seed extract, Ruscus, Vitamin C and Hesperidin which may help enhance blood capillary health and support healthy blood flow to the peripheral areas of the body, especially the legs.
Caruso's Veins Clear also addresses the symptoms associated with mild varicose veins such as; painful legs, tired, heavy legs, itchy legs and swollen legs.
Caruso’s Veins Clear health indications:
- Relieve symptoms of mild varicose veins, such as painful, swollen, itchy, tired, aching legs
- Maintain and support blood vessel health
- Support healthy blood circulation
Each tablet contains Herbal extracts Equiv. to dry
|Vitis vinifera(Grapeseed) ext. Dry conc.||184.21mg|
|From minimum dry seed||22.11g (22,105mg)|
|Standardised to Procyanidins||175mg|
|Ruscus aculeatus (Butcher’s Broom) ext. dry conc||220mg|
|From minimum dry root & rhizome||1.54g (1540mg)|
|Standardised to ruscogenin||22mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||200mg|
Name: Butcher’s Broom
Description: Ruscus aculeatusis, commonly known as Butcher's Broom, is a native herb to Mediterranean Europe and Africa. The herb has been used for mild Varicose Veins and the associated symptoms, such as swelling, tired and heavy legs. The majority of the research has been conducted using a combination of Butcher’s Broom with Hesperidin and Vitamin C*
* Ref: "Comparative efficacy of a single daily dose of two capsules of Cyclo-3 forte in the morning versus a repeated dose of one capsule morning and noon. A one-month study" Boccalon, H. et al. International Journal of Angiology, 1998; 17(3):155-160
Name: Grape Seed
Description: Grape Seeds contain powerful antioxidants called Proanthocyanidins. These compounds have been shown to support blood circulation by enhancing capillary health and supporting collagen formation in blood vessels and skin. In addition, procyanidins may assist with mild varicose veins.
Adults take 1 tablet with food or as advised by your health professional.
Pale Blue oval-shaped tablet with a break bar on one side
Tablet can be broken in half and/or crushed for ease of consumption
L: 23.2mm br>W: 10.5mm
Note: Suitable for Vegans
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.