- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
Caruso's Veins Care Cream 75g
Caruso's Veins Care Cream contains a blend of herbs, magnesium and Jojoba oil and can be applied topically to help support the health of your blood vessels.
Caruso's Veins Care Cream contains Horse Chestnut Seed Extract, which can help support healthy blood vessels and relieve bruise pain. It also contains Witch Hazel, which has traditionally been used in Western Herbal Medicine as an astringent herb and to reduce the symptoms of mild varicose veins. In addition, in Traditional Native American medicine Witch, Hazel was seen as an anti-inflammatory herb and was also used to help reduce the symptoms of haemorrhoids.
Caruso's Veins Care Cream also contains OligopinTM, an extract of French Maritime Pine Bark, Magnesium and Jojoba Oil.
Caruso’s Veins Care Cream Health Indications:
- Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve the symptoms of mild varicose veins.
- Traditionally Used in Native American Medicine to relieve the symptoms of haemorrhoids.
- Support blood vessel health
- Reduce bruise pain
- Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine as an astringent herb to tighten tissues.
|Pinus pinaster (Oligopin™ (French Maritime Pine Bark) outer stem bark ext. Dry conc.||2.5mg/g (from dried bark 2.5g)|
|Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) dry leaf ext. Dry conc.||10mg/g (from dry leaf 100mg)|
|Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) dry seed ext. Dry conc.||16.6mg/g (from seed 99.6mg stand. to Escin 3.15mg)|
|Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil||10mg/g|
|Magnesium Sulphate dried 80mg/g||(Equiv. Magnesium 10.4mg/g)|
Name: Horse Chestnut
Description: Commonly known as the conker tree, Horse Chestnut is actually a member of the lychee family. It is a deciduous tree that can grow to heights of up to 30 metres. The shiny brown seeds grow in spiky green pods, which fall to the ground and open when ripe. The seeds contain an active compound called Escin. Horse Chestnut seeds can help support the health of the blood vessels and reduce bruise pain when applied topically.
Name: Witch Hazel
Description: Witch Hazel has a long history of traditional use in both Western and Native American Medicine. It is a bushy shrub native to North America that produces small yellow flowers with thin petals in the autumn months. It was used traditionally in Western Herbal medicine as an astringent and to reduce the symptoms of mild varicose veins. It was also used Traditionally in Native American medicine as an anti-inflammatory and to help relieve the symptoms of haemorrhoids.
Adults: Apply 5g (approx. 1tsp) onto the affected area(s) and gently massage until fully absorbed. Repeat up to 3 times daily or as needed.
Brown Coloured Cream
Note: Suitable for Vegetarians
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, talk to your Health Professional.
- External use only
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
- It contains benzoates, phenoxyethanol, and sorbates
- Horse chestnut and witch hazel can cause hypersensitivity reactions in individuals prone to have skin sensitivities and contact dermatitis.
- None Known