- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
Caruso's Pain-Algesic For Joints 40 Capsules
Latest In Pain Relief
Caruso's Pain-Algesic for Joints has been formulated as an alternative solution for adults looking to relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms such as mild joint pain, stiffness, soreness, and mild joint inflammation. It may also help to improve joint mobility and joint function and provide relief from mild nerve pain.
Caruso's Pain-Algesic for Joints health indications:
- Relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Improve joint mobility and flexibility
- Decrease mild joint pain and stiffness
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Relieve mild nerve pain
Each tablet Capsule:
Caruso's Pain-Algesic for Joints utilises Levagen™+, a combination of Palmidrol (also known as Palmitoethanoylamide or PEA) and LipiSperse® technology. PEA is a compound that is naturally produced in the human body in response to pain and inflammation. The LipiSperse® component enables optimal absorption of PEA.
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional. Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day with food or as recommended by your health professional for more intensive use.
White powder in an oval vegetable capsule
Capsule Size: 00
Note: Suitable for Vegans
- Always read the label
- Follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not to be used for more than 21 consecutive days.
- Not to be used during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
- Not to be used in children under the age of 18
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
- The medicine may interact with other prescription analgesic medicines; please consult your Health Professional before use.