Caruso's Msm Max 1500mg 120 Tablets
Caruso's MSM Max 1500 contains Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), which is a sulphur donating molecule. Supplementing with MSM may help maintain joint health, alleviating mild pain and inflammation associated with mild Osteoarthritis and mild gout.
MSM is an organic sulphur-based compound that contributes to the structural component of cartilage. It maintains healthy joints by helping to relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis and mild gouts such as mild joint pain, stiffness and inflammation addition tion. In addition, MSM has anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities that can enhance healthy joint function and mobility.
Caruso’s MSM Max 1500 Health Indications:
- Relieve symptoms of mild Osteoarthritis such as mild joint inflammation & swelling
- Relieve mild joint & muscular pain
- Support joint cartilage and skin health
- Reduce symptoms of occasional episodes of gout
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains:
|Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM))||1.5g (1500mg|
Name: Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM)
Description: MSM improves the integrity of cartilage and joints, helping to provide relief to symptoms of mild osteoarthritis and/or mild gout, such as mild joint pain, swelling, inflammation. It also may help relieve muscle pain and inflammation, maintain healthy blood circulation and promote skin health and regeneration.
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
For Gout relief: Adults take 2 tablets daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Oval shaped white tablets with a break bar on one side.
Tablet can be broken in half and/or crushed for ease of consumption.
Note: Suitable for Vegans
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
- Contains soya
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.