Caruso's Maca 3500 60 Tablets
Vitality & Libido
In Traditional Peruvian Medicine, Maca was seen as a root crop used to promote vitality, maintain energy and increase endurance, stamina and physical capacity. Maca has been used traditionally in Peruvian medicine to maintain emotional wellbeing and has benefits in supporting women's health by regulating healthy menstrual cycles and relieving symptoms of menopause. Today, Maca is commonly used to support healthy sexual function as an aphrodisiac to enhance the libido and support physical stamina.
Why use Caruso’s Maca 3500?
Caruso’s Maca 3500 helps to support the general health and wellbeing of both women and men. For example, it can help to support the emotional wellbeing of menopausal women by reducing menopausal symptoms such as moodiness and mood imbalances. It can also help to promote a healthy libido whilst keeping sexual function and physical endurance.
Caruso’s Maca 3500 health indications:
- Maintain healthy sexual function and libido
- Maintain physical stamina and endurance
- Traditionally used in Peruvian medicine to increase vitality
- Usually used in Peruvian medicine support energy levels
Each tablet contains:
|Lepidium meyenii (Maca) extract Equiv. to dry tuber||3.5g (3500mg)|
Name: Lepidium meyenii
Description: Maca is native to Peru and grows at high altitudes (between 3800m - 4500m) in the mountains of the Andes. Maca has been used for around 3000 years in Traditional Peruvian Medicine to maintain energy levels, support physical capacity and maintain emotional wellbeing. Maca is an antioxidant that can reduce the damaging effects of free radicals in the body.
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by their health professional.
Oval shaped dark green tablet with a break bar on one side. Tablet can be broken in half and/or crushed for ease of consumption.
Note: Suitable for Vegans
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation
- Not to be used in children under the age of 18
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.