Caruso's King Krill 2000mg 30 Capsules
Odourless Krill Oil
Caruso's King Krill 2000 is a high potency supplement formulated for any adult who wishes to take a convenient one-a-day high dose of Omega-3 Fatty Acids with the added benefits of Vitamin D3.
Caruso's King Krill 2000 contains a high-quality blend of Krill oil and Vitamin D3 at the highest dose of Krill oil - 2000mg. The Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Krill oil may benefit the cardiovascular system and maintain eye health, healthy neurotransmission and brain health. In addition, Krill oil supports overall joint health and function by relieving mild joint stiffness, pain and swelling associated with mild osteoarthritis and also helps to support joint mobility.
Caruso’s King Krill 2000 may assist with maintaining healthy cognitive function and performances, including concentration, focus, learning ability and memory.
Vitamin D3 may help to support healthy bone mass density by aiding calcium absorption and bone mineralisation. In addition, vitamin D3 helps to support healthy muscle contraction function and supports healthy cardiovascular system function and heart health.
Caruso’s King Krill 2000mg health indications:
- Relieving mild joint pain, stiffness and inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis
- Maintenance of healthy bone development, including healing, mineralisation and supporting bone mass density
- Supporting brain health and cognitive performance
- Maintaining cardiovascular system function and a healthy heart
- Support for eye health, function and development
Each capsule contains:
|Euphausia Superba Oil (Antarctic Krill Oil)||2g (2000mg)|
|Equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic Acid||200mg|
|Equiv. to Docosahexaenoic Acid||100mg|
|Equiv. Vitamin D||1000IU|
Name: Euphausia superba Oil (Krill Oil)
Description: Krill Oil, known as Antarctic Krill or Euphausia Superba, are shrimp-like crustaceans found in the Antarctic Southern Ocean. Like fish oil, krill oil is a source of EPA and DHA. However, the Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids in krill oil are bound to phospholipids. Therefore, Krill oil is both water and lipid-soluble, so it dissolves in your stomach and does not cause the fishy aftertaste, which is common with most marine oils.
Name: Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
Description: Vitamin D3 has been included in Caruso's King Krill 2000 to help assist in healthy bone development, growth and repair via mechanisms of bone mineralisation, which increases the absorption and metabolism of calcium within the bones.
Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Red oil in an oblong-shaped gelatin capsule.
This capsule is large and may be difficult to swallow.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Derived from seafood - avoid in known allergy
- Contains sulphites
- Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Consult your health professional before use with anti-platelet and anticoagulant medication
- Consult your health professional before use with anti-platelet and anticoagulant medication, or if you are also taking cholesterol-lowering medications.
- Discontinue use 2 weeks before surgery
- Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women