Caruso's Garcinia 7500 helps maintain a healthy appetite, assist in the metabolism of carbohydrates and support energy levels.
This product is ideal when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program.
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia gummi-gutta is the botanical name for the exotic fruit Tamarind, also known as Garcinia cambogia. Garcinia has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to assist in the reduction of excess weight, to promote feelings of satiety, and suppress the appetite.
Garcinia cambogia naturally contains the active constituent Hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 is guaranteed to contain 60% HCA and combines B-vitamins to maintain energy production. In addition, Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 has been specially formulated to complement a healthy diet and exercise plan.
Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 Health Indications:
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to suppress the appetite and enhance feelings of satiety.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to assist in the reduction of excess weight.
- It helps support energy levels and maintain energy production
- Aids in the conversion of carbohydrates into energy
- Assist in the metabolism of carbohydrates, glucose, protein and amino acids.
Each tablet contains:
|Garcinia gummi-gutta (Garcinia cambogia)|
|Extract Equiv. to dry fruit peel||7.5g (7500mg)|
|Standardised to Hydroxycitric acid||450mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||12.16mg|
|Equiv. to Pyridoxine||10mg|
|Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||11.21mg|
|Equiv. to Thiamine||10mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||10mg|
Name: Garcinia gummi-gutta (Garcinia cambogia)
Description: Garcinia gummi-gutta is the botanical name for an exotic fruit called the Tamarind, more commonly referred to as Garcinia cambogia. It is naturally rich in the active Hydroxycitric acid, which is also known as HCA. Garcinia is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to suppress the appetite, reduce hunger, enhance feelings of satiety, and assist with the reduction of excess weight.
Name: B-Vitamins - Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Thiamine (Vitamin B1) & Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)
Description: This group of B-vitamins help to support energy production by converting carbohydrates into energy. They assist in the metabolism of glucose, carbohydrates, proteins and amino acids. These B-vitamins compliments Garcinia cambogia in the maintenance of a healthy appetite.
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Medium oval-shaped, beige coloured film-coated tablet with a break bar on one side.
Tablet can be broken in half and/or crushed for ease of consumption.
W: 8.7 mm
Note: Suitable for Vegans
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
- Vitamin Supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains Sulfites.
- This product is ideal when used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant and/or lactating women.
- Not recommended for use by children under 18 years.
- Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.