Caruso's Fluid Away 30 Tablets
Caruso’s Fluid Away has been formulated to relieve mild fluid retention temporarily. The formula maintains urinary tract functions and has been used in Traditional Western Herbal medicine to promote healthy liver function. In addition, Caruso’s Fluid Away supports joint health and helps relieve the symptoms of occasional episodes of gout. It can also reduce and relieve abdominal bloating or distension.
Caruso's Fluid Away has been developed for people who experience mild fluid retention. It contains three high-quality herbs: Celery, Dandelion and Phyllanthus, as well as Vitamin B6. These ingredients help to temporarily relieve mild fluid retention and assist the body's natural channels of elimination through the excretion of metabolic waste.
Caruso's Fluid Away Health Indications:
Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help relieve:
- Abdominal bloating
- Temporary mild fluid retention
- Symptoms of occasional episodes of gout
- Mild rheumatic aches and pain
- Assists in the body's waste elimination process
- Assist in the excretion of metabolic waste products through natural channels of elimination
- Maintains urinary tract functions
- Promotes healthy liver function and increases bile flow
- Maintains joint health and reduces and relieves symptoms of occasional episodes of mild gout
- Reduces the occurrence of abdominal bloating and distension
Each tablet contains:
|Phyllanthus amarus (Stonebreaker) ext. Dry conc.||187.5mg|
|From dry herb||1.5g (1500mg)|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) ext. Dry conc.||150mg|
|From dry leaf||750mg|
|Apium graveolens (Celery) ext. Dry conc.||75mg|
|From dry seed||750mg|
|Equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||25mg|
Name: Phyllanthus amarus (Stone Breaker)
Description: Phyllanthus amarus (Stonebreaker) has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support urogenital and urinary tract health and enhances urine output. It has also been used traditionally as a heat protectant, which translates to 'protecting the liver'.
Stonebreaker assists the body's waste elimination processes and aids in the excretion of metabolic waste through the body's natural channels of elimination.
Name: Apium graveolens (Celery)
Description: Apium graveolens reduces inflammation and assists the body in eliminating waste. Celery supports urinary tract function and has been used traditionally in Western Herbal Medicine to enhance urine output. Celery also maintains and supports joint health by relieving and reducing the occasional occurrence of symptoms of gout.
Name: Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion)
Description: Dandelion is a natural anti-inflammatory. It can also help to temporarily relieve mild fluid retention and has also been used in Traditional Western herbal medicine to enhance healthy liver function, including improved bile secretion and flow. It is also used to help relieve abdominal bloating and distension. In addition, dandelion can help to increase or promote urine output.
Ake 1 tablet two times daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
White pearlescent oval-shaped biconvex film-coated tablet.
W: 8.1 mm
Note: Suitable for Vegans
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your Health Professional. This medicine may not be suitable for you. Again, read the label before purchase. Contains Soya and Sulfites.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.